Seapack TASMAN backpack

Regular price CHF 195.00
Sale price CHF 195.00 Regular price
Tax included.

The Seapack Tasman backpack is made of 100% recycled polyester certified by SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC. This fabric contains approximately 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

This backpack is the synthesis between functionality, simple elegance and care for materials and the environment.

Dynamic and lightweight, it is suitable for traveling around the city, by metro, by bike or on foot. It can hold a 15-inch laptop, has two external pockets and an internal one and a carabiner for keys.

21 persone stanno guardando questo prodotto
  • Estimated delivery:Jul 26 - Jul 30

  • Spedizione: Gratuita in tutta Italia.

Seapack TASMAN backpack

Regular price CHF 195.00
Sale price CHF 195.00 Regular price
Product description

The Seapack Tasman backpack is made of 100% recycled polyester certified by SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC. This fabric contains approximately 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

This backpack is the synthesis between functionality, simple elegance and care for materials and the environment.

Dynamic and lightweight, it is suitable for traveling around the city, by metro, by bike or on foot. It can hold a 15-inch laptop, has two external pockets and an internal one and a carabiner for keys.

The flap, the bottom and the profiles of the backpack are made with scraps of beige leather.

The straps are obtained from recycled car seat belts.

Color: dark beige fabric with black diamond design and beige leather flap, bottom and profiles

The prevalence of recycled materials and the upcycling process allow us to reduce consumption during production and save fabrics from landfill. Small imperfections are not attributable to a manufacturing defect but to the particularity of the material and the artisanal production of the upcycling process.

Unique pieces, dignified work: our production is made up of unique pieces, responsibly produced, guaranteeing dignified working conditions.

Handmade, Made in Italy.

Seama uses minimal packaging: the boxes are made of FSC paper, reusable.

The end of life: when the Seapack backpack is worn out, while waiting for textile waste collection to be activated, contact us for instructions on correct disposal.

Dimensions : 40cm (h) x 30cm (l) x 9 cm (w)

Weight: 0.600 kg

Sustainability and materials

💪 Resistant
🍁 Produced with 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources and discarded leather.
🧵 Material: 100% recycled polyester and discarded leather
💻 Up to 15-inch laptop
🧳 Dimensions : 40 cm (h) x 30 cm (l) x 9 cm (w)
⚖️ Weight: Kg. 0,600

Shipping costs and return fees

Delivery time in Italy and EU

Order preparation : 1 - 2 working days

Estimated delivery 4 - 5 working days

Shipping Costs

SHIPPING COSTS

Italy

Free shipping

EU countries

15€

Extra-EU countries (Switzerland, Serbia, etc.)

20€

United Kingdom

20€

North America

40€

Asia 

60€

Rest of the World

80€


In case of delay, we will contact you by email

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: info@seamashop.com

Would you like to return a product? Check our policy

Our return policy is 14 days, this means that you have 14 day from reception to request for a return.