Tote GIGLIO - SMALL

Regular price €150,00
Sale price €150,00 Regular price
Tax included.

Made of 100% recycled polyester certified by SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC, the Giglio Tote is the ideal accessory to hold all the essentials with a touch of elegance. It can be carried by hand or with the adjustable beige shoulder strap, the small size Giglio Tote has a zip closure and an internal pocket for small objects.

This fabric contains approximately 10% marine plastic waste and 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

Made in Italy, handmade.

Color: orange

27 persone stanno guardando questo prodotto
  • Estimated delivery:Jul 16 - Jul 20

  • Spedizione: Gratuita in tutta Italia.

Tote GIGLIO - SMALL

Regular price €150,00
Sale price €150,00 Regular price
Product description

Made of 100% recycled polyester certified by SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC, the Giglio Tote is the ideal accessory to hold all the essentials with a touch of elegance. It can be carried by hand or with the adjustable beige shoulder strap, the small size Giglio Tote has a zip closure and an internal pocket for small objects.

This fabric contains approximately 10% marine plastic waste and 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

Made in Italy, handmade.

Color: orange

The prevalence of recycled materials and the upcycling process allow us to reduce consumption during production and save fabrics from landfill. Small imperfections are not attributable to a manufacturing defect but to the particularity of the material and the artisanal upcycling production.

Unique pieces, dignified work: our production is made up of unique pieces, produced responsibly, guaranteeing dignified working conditions.

Seama uses minimal packaging : the boxes are made of FSC paper, reusable.

End of life: when the Tote is worn out, while waiting for textile waste collection to be activated, contact us for instructions on correct disposal.

Dimension: 15 cm (h) x 18 cm (w) x 9 cm (d)

Weight: Kg.0,350

Sustainability and materials

💪 Resistant
🍁 Produced with 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.
🧵 Material: 100% certified recycled polyester
🧳 Dimensions : 15 cm (h) x 18 cm (l) x 9 cm (w)
⚖️ Weight: Kg. 0,350

Shipping costs and return fees

Delivery time in Italy and EU

Order preparation : 1 - 2 working days

Estimated delivery 4 - 5 working days

Shipping Costs

SHIPPING COSTS

Italy

Free shipping

EU countries

15€

Extra-EU countries (Switzerland, Serbia, etc.)

20€

United Kingdom

20€

North America

40€

Asia 

60€

Rest of the World

80€


In case of delay, we will contact you by email

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: info@seamashop.com

Would you like to return a product? Check our policy

Our return policy is 14 days, this means that you have 14 day from reception to request for a return.